User avatar

Mistress Breeze

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Author's Fantasy

    Thank you for the feed back. I guess I must have missed the rule about reviewing two times, I was eager to post something that I was working on. I've ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Author's Fantasy

    On the note of an Author's Mind....Could an Author write a world on to his Notebook, or maybe his Word Document and that Fantasy, which is the Author's Fantasy, could ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: No one steal mah hart!

    Bad Big Brother :evil: Annyywaaayyysss, I'm new to this forum, but certainly not writing. :D I hope to improve my skills here, as well improve those of others.

    Jun 28, 2008


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell